THERE IS MORE PHILOSOPHY IN A BOTTLE OF WINE THAN IN ALL BOOKS
Our wine list is characterized by diversity and friendly prices.
You will not find the big names with us, but a wide choice of wines from less well-known winegrowers who make a beautiful product for a reasonable price.
- House wines
- Cantina Cardéto€ 3,50/€ 19,50Pinot Grigio, Italy
Fresh pinot grigio with notes of melon. Comes from the south of Umbria, located in the center of Italy.
- Santiago 1541€ 3,75/€ 20,50Chardonnay, Chile
Beautiful pale chardonnay with notes of ripe tropical fruit. The subtle wood aging provides balance.
- Belles du Sud€3,50/€19,50Grenache and Syrah, Pays d'Oc
Fruity wine with aromas of ripe cherries, strawberries, plums and soft herbs. Pleasant on the palate with soft tannins.
- VALE PERDIDO€ 3,75/€ 20,50Castelão, Touriga Nacional and Syrah, Portugal
Full round wine with notes of berries, figs and cherry with in the aftertaste chocolate, tobacco and vanilla
- Cazal Viel Rosé€ 3,50/€ 19,50Syrah, Cinsault, IGP Pays d'Oc
Provencal style rosé. Lively bouquet, fresh, with aromas of small red fruits. Dry but with a certain roundness
- Casabianca€5,50Prosecco DOC, Venice
Sparkling wine with a fine floral and slightly fruity aroma. The taste is fresh and round and the soft mousse provides a round finish
- Drappier Carte d'Or Brut€ 59,50Champagne
Dense mousse, berry nose with nuts, vanilla and cake. Slightly greasy, fruity and rich finish
- Famiglia Cielo€ 24,50Prosecco
Juicy, dry sparkling white wine with a lot of fruit in the aroma and taste.
- Jaume Serra, Cava Brut, Spain€ 29,50Chardonnay, Parellada, Xarello
Intense aromatic, very fresh. Balanced sparkling wine, nice acidity.
- White wines
- Sancerre, Domaine du Carroir Perrin€ 33,50Sauvignon Blanc
Classic wine that is kept on its 'lie' for 6 months, whereby the yeast cells are stirred through the wine for more body. The winemaker uses several plots on his 11 ha vineyard to optimally combine the flavors.
- Chablis, Domaine Prieuré Saint-Côme€ 33,50Chardonnay
Famous Burgundy wine. The domain is named after the monastery of Saint-Côme, which was founded in 1133 and where wine was made by monks for a long time. The bottom is a limestone bed of prehistoric oyster shells, also called Kimmeridge.
- "Intelligence" Viognier, Chateau Guéry, Pays d'Oc€ 26,50Viognier
This winery in the Pays d'Oc is known for its wines from a single grape, bringing out the essence of the grape. This viognier is elegant, soft and aromatic with a beautiful freshness.
- Chateau VIgnol, Entre-Deux-Mers, Bordeaux€ 26,50Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Sauvignon Gris, Muscatdelle
A famous white Bordeaux blend made by the Doublet family. They own Chateaux Vignol, where philosopher Montesquieu used to live. A beautiful spicy wine where the sauvignon blanc predominates.
- Offida Pecorino, Tenuta de Angelis€ 25,50100% Pecorino
Pecorino is an indigenous grape variety from the Marche. The scent is full and fruity, while the taste is fresh. Although it is wonderful to drink just a glass, this wine really comes into its own when paired with food. The vineyards are located high and have the DOCG quality mark from 2011; the highest quality category from Italy.
- Grüner Veltliner, Weingut Prechtl, Ried Längen€ 29,50Grüner Veltliner
Biodynamic wine that has a high quality thanks to the loess soil and 25 year old vines. He comes from the northeast of Austria, at a winemaker who has been making wine for 25 years now and has won many awards. Characteristic of the wine are the white pepper, the minerality and the subtle white fruit.
- Riesling, Weingut Winter€ 25,00Rheinhessen
This Riesling from Stefan Winter comes from a chalky soil, which gives the wine a nice minerality and a distinct taste. The winemaker joined the exclusive VDP in 2013. This alliance stands for quality and strives for organic viticulture. An aromatic wine with a juicy and round taste.
- Rioja Blanco, Bodegas LAN€ 24,50Viura
LAN stands for the 3 provinces of the Rioja; Logrono, Alava and Navarra, where this house is located in the heart of the Rioja Alta. It is a delicious young wine full of herbs and fruit. Tones of apple, lime and pear.
- Verdejo, La Almendrera, Rueda€ 24,50Verdejo
The Rueda has established itself in a few years as the absolute wine region in Spain for fresh, rich and fruity wines. This verdejo has clear notes of melon and passion fruit, combined with banana that is recognizable for this grape. The winemaker, unlike other wineries, chooses not to irrigate his vines.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Montes, Aconcagua Costa€ 23,50Sauvignon Blanc
Intense, pure scents of tropical fruit and gooseberry. No wood aging to maintain the beautiful freshness of the Sauvignon. The area is a valley located on the coast and has a DO designation since 2012.
- Chardonnay, De Martino Estate, Limarí Valley€ 23,50Chardonnay
Round and creamy taste with an aftertaste of characteristic buttery notes. The Martino has been making wines since 1934 and are located in the north of Chile.
- New Zealand
- Mount Riley Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough€ 30,50Sauvignon Blanc
The warm days and cold nights, combined with the low rainfall in spring and autumn, make Marlborough an ideal place to grow Sauvignon Blanc. Mount Riley is located in the rocky area of the Richmond Mountains and is known for their excellent value for money. The result is a wine with fresh acidity and a lot of aroma.
- South Africa
- Pecan Stream, Waterford Estate, Stellenbosch€ 25,50Chenin Blanc
The chenin blanc, reinvented in South Africa, is combined here with 5% viognier, which provides extra depth during maturation. The wine is made by the 120 hectare Waterford domain and was founded by 2 families who shared their passion for wine making.